Everyone has "the drawer". Usually it's in the kitchen and it's where the extra pushpins and rubber bands and measuring tape and matches and and and all go.
Today's task is to go through that drawer (or the most over-stuffed one if you have several) and do these things:
– throw out the crap you'll never use or that is just broken junk
– move the things that are really too large for that drawer to a better location
– move the things that actually have a home with more of their kind to their proper spot
– put the things that are alike together, and bag them in zip bags or little containers if that makes the drawer easier to deal with
– throw out the things of which you have too many (10 rubberbands = good, 200 rubberbands = put them in a bag and give them back to your paperboy)
– move the things that you would never think of looking for in that drawer to where you would think of looking for them
Ah, now that's a bit better, isn't it?
2 thoughts on “The Drawer”
Thanks for the tip–I’ve been meaning to clean out one particular drawer (the one that I usually start swearing at once I open it and see what total chaos is inside) and today I’m gonna tackle it!
Woo! I did that as part of the office/craft room campaign yesterday. Boy did it feel good.