Choose three things you want and three things you don't want in your life.
Think big. Don't edit what your heart and your gut are telling you; it's the truth of your wanting which will fuel your change in the right direction. Something that sounds little and achievable that you basically like the idea of will not lead to as much positive growth as burning for something huge you're afraid you can never have.
You can change your choices later, but choose something now.
I don't want…
Next time you have an option – and we are faced with options all day long – make sure whenever possible that you're going for things that fit the Want list and avoiding things leading to the Don't Want list.
3 thoughts on “Pick a road and get moving”
want:Hope that the health of their families safe
And family travel
i don’t want:
Do not want to go to work in a company
And do not want talk to people i do not like
Do not want to get old……
1. a house where i can have hens and grow vegetables and live happily.
2. Money (or rather freedom from wageslavery)
3. United family, working together to achieve our individual and common goals.
1. to work at the same place for ten more years.
2. to deteriorate my body by obesity and unhealthy living.
3. to be loveless and bitter.
Great list, Laura!