[This post originally appeared on its own blog, prior to my merging all Agile Self Development posts into Discardia’s archives.]
Constantly improving our happiness and personal fulfillment and helping others do the same reveals ever better ways to do so. Through this work we have come to value:
- Increasing individual flow using whatever works over adherence to a system
- Quality of life over quantity of achievement
- Small, quick decision making which works toward current goals over detailed long-term planning
- Simplicity over complexity
- Responding to change over following a script
That is, while there is value in the items on the right, we value the items on the left more.